1. Forming an essential foundation or starting point; fundamental.
2. The essential facts or principles of a subject or skill
Bridal Basics is a one-to-one bridal hair class that teaches other professionals the basics of polished, modern, effortless styling, as we’re passionate about helping you reach your full potential and want to give you confidence in the industry!
Are you a new stylist wanting to learn the ins and outs of bridal hairstyling? Perhaps you’re a hairdresser thinking about moving into the bridal hair industry and want to know more about the foundations of clean, frizz-free styling.
Or maybe you’re looking to expand and improve your bridal business.
Whatever the case, I'm here to help YOU get started!
Perfect For Beginners
Or Stylists Wanting To
Refresh And Update
- What tools to use + how to use them
- What products to use to eliminate frizz and give maximum hold
- How to properly backcomb (the most important step & often overlooked!)
- Hiding your pins
- How to break down a hairstyle into easy-to-do steps
- How to take and edit photos of your work
- What apps to use to help keep your social media consistent
- How to grow your audience and your engagement
- What systems you should have in place
- Growing your brand + attracting your ideal client
- How to book more brides and fill your schedule!
We’ll work on tension, placement, texture, and direction using my favourite products & tools, and as soon as you’ve mastered these methods, there’s really no limit on what you can achieve!
I'll also be sharing tried-and-tested tips and tricks with social media that have worked to fill my schedule – you’ll soon be taking your bridal styling portfolio to scintillating new heights.
6 hours | 10am - 4pm
What You'll Get:
2 x Hairstyles start to finish (hands on)
How to Take & Edit Photos
Using Instagram/ Tips & Tricks
Product gift bag
" The 1 on 1 with Natasha was so helpful and informative. She simplified the fundamentals of up styling and gave me so many tricks and tips that work perfectly. One thing I had trouble with was frizz in my upstyles and I realized with her that I was back combing and sectioning all wrong. I had a great time and I'm excited to practice and try out all that I've learned. If you're lacking confidence with your pustules or just need a refresher Natasha would be a great choice. She is so talented and knowledgeable and explains everything in a clear and easy to understand way while using a hands on approach.